BAKED BRIE WITH A ROASTED FIG WALNUT HONEY TOPPING
- 1/3 cup of raw honey
- 5 figs, halved
- 1/8 teaspoon of ground nutmeg
- 2 tablespoons of olive
- 1/2 cup of walnuts, roughly chopped
- toasted baguette slices
- 1 round of brie cheese
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Approximate figs on hot paper and top each with a pour of olive oil.
- Heat for 15 proceedings.
- Remove from oven.
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Residence brie cheese on hot wrapping with lambskin publisher, bake for 12-17 proceedings, until mallow starts to ooze out.
- In the meantime, heat a littler saucepan to medium squeaking turn. Add walnuts, honey, and nutmeg. Heat until honey is many liquid-like. Withdraw pan from the change.
- Vanish mallow from oven, residence on a bringing cater top with cooked figs and honey walnut superior.
- Run with toasted baguettes.