These keto no-bake brownie bites are not only super fast and easy, but they are perfect for snacks, desserts, lunchboxes, or anytime really!
I’ve decided that no-bake treats – such as these keto no-bake brownie bites and my peanut butter bites – are going to be my new jam. They are A-Mazing! While I love my baked treats as much as the next girl, when you’re a busy mom no-bake treats are a lifesaver. And I have tons of ideas for different energy bite flavors so just get ready!
- 1 Cup Whole Walnuts
- 1/8 tsp. Sea Salt
- 1/4 Cup Cocoa Powder
- 1/2 Cup Almond or Peanut Butter
- 1/4 C Erythritol or Swerve or granulated sweetener of choice
- 2 Tbsp. Coconut Flour or as needed
- 1/4 Cup Enjoy Life Dark Chocolate Chips or chocolate chips of choice
- 1/2 tsp. Pure Vanilla
- In the bowl of a food processor add the walnuts and sea salt. Process until walnuts are finely ground.
- Add the cocoa powder, nut butter, vanilla, and Swerve (or sweetener of choice) and process until well combined and batter starts coming together.
- Depending on the thickness of your nut butter you may need to add coconut flour to help bind everything together. If so, add the coconut flour 1 Tbsp. at a time, and process until well combined, until you achieve the right consistency. (if you add too much flour, just add in a splash of non-dairy milk)
- Pulse in the chocolate chips.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Roll the dough between the palms of your hand to form small balls and place on the parchment paper.
- Place the baking sheet in the freezer for 10-20 minutes or until firm.
- Store in a sealed baggie or container in the refrigerator.