One of the greatest memories I have of going out to eat when I was a kid was going to Olga's with my mom and sisters. I loved to get the three cheese olga with an orange cream cooler. My mom wouldn't always let us get the cream cooler, so it was a 'special' treat when we did! This protein packed Orange Cream Cooler tastes almost identical to Olga's famous shake. The only difference is that my version is high in protein, low in sugar, and only has about 200 calories! Beat that Olga's!!
- 1 Scoop vanilla protein powder
- 1/2 cup Low fat cottage cheese 
- 51/2 tsp orange extract OR 4-5 True Orange Packets
- 3-5 Packets of NuStevia (or sweetener of choice)
- 1/2 cup Skim milk OR Milk of choice OR Water
- 8-16 Ice cubes (varies based on desired thickness)
- 2-4 Drops orange food coloring (or a mix of red and yellow)
- The estimated total time to make this recipe is 5-10 minutes.
- Add all of the ingredients to a blender, adding the water or milk last, and blend. Add a small amount of liquid if needed to get things moving! Press ‘pulse’ first to crush the ice, then continue to mix until smooth.
- Pour into a large mug or cup! Enjoy with a straw or spoon
Recipe Adapted From: dashingdish.com