Bacon Brown Sugar Chicken Tenders
- 8 strips bacon
- 2 chicken breasts boneless skinless
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Cut each chicken breast 4 long, thin cock.
- In a bowl, add sugar, salt and pepper.
- Add chicken tenders and tossed in sugar.
- Wrap the chicken in strips of Bacon and put in Your baking dish.
- Sprinkle the remaining sugar on top.
- Cook for 20-25 minutes or until meat is cooked through and crisp (as pictured).