Best Kept Secrets to Good Feminine Hygiene!
- It depends on your routine of every day, but you may need to shower daily, especially when you notice a smelly vagina.
- After you have ended a workout session, make sure that you shower, in order to remove the sweat from the body, including the vagina.
- Do not mask the smell by using fragrant soap. If it is possible use only natural soaps, because the soaps most people use today have chemicals that can upset the natural balance of the vagina and might cause irritation.
- Clean only the outer part of the vagina because this can worsen the problem.
- Do not douche, unless your doctor tells you so.
- You should always wipe from front to back in order to avoid infection, and for this you can use wet wipes and baby wipes in order to remove the dry wipe residue, which can also cause infection.
- Please make sure you lubricant is water based or silicone.
- Do not use products for around the vagin4, as for example, lotions and others that aren’t meant for vaginal use.
- Buy only breathable cotton underwear and make sure you change it at least once a day.
- If you are using tampons, do not leave it for a long time because it encourages the immune system to respond and attack the foreign object. The same is intended for a cond0m, in case it breaks and a small part of it remains in the vagin4.
1. Mini Red Velvet Cheesecakes
2. Christmas Crack
3. Quick and Easy Fried Chicken Parmesan Tender Slider
4. 30 CUTE CHRISTMAS DESSERTS AND MORE