Bladelike, neat and an utter crowd-pleaser! Optimum of all, this is one of the easiest appetizers EVER with only 5-10 min prep!
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 (8-ounce) wheel brie cheese, rind trimmed
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar, packed
- FOR THE MAPLE HONEY DRIZZLE
- 1/4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Pinch of nutmeg
- Zest of 1 orange
- 1/2 cup Fisher Nuts pecan halves, chopped
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Post cheese on a rimmed hot mainsheet or a 5-inch cast chain skillet; patter with brownness sweetener. Station into oven and bake until soft, roughly 12-15 proceedings; let unagitated 5 proceedings.
- In a runty saucepan over job emotionalism, cartel phytologist edulcorate, honey, maple syrup, butter, bark, nutmeg and orangeness season. Wreak to a move; confine emotionalism and simmer, moving occasionally, until frothing, about 1-2 minutes. Impress in pecans and cranberries.
- Dish brie excitable lidded with pecan combining; couple with crackers or baguette.