- 1 13-oz package of gingersnap cookies
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 16 oz vanilla almond bark (or white baking chocolate)
- Nutmeg for garnish (optional)
- Place gingersnaps in a food processor and crush until they are fine crumbs (if you don't have a food processor, you can put cookies in a resealable plastic bag and smash with a rolling pin until they are crumbs).
- Place crumbs in a medium bowl. Add cream cheese and mix until well-blended. Roll cookie mixture into 1 inch balls (makes about 36 balls). Place balls on a cookie sheet lined with a baking mat or wax paper and stick in the fridge for about 45 minutes.
- Melt almond bark according to directions on package. Dip each cookie ball in almond bark and place back on lined cookie sheet.
- Top with nutmeg (if desired).
- Repeat with remaining cookie balls and place back in the fridge for about 30 minutes.
- Store leftover truffles in a covered container in the fridge.