- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts trimmed & pounded if necessary
- Salt & pepper
- 1 1/2 cups of enchilada sauce store bought or from scratch
- 1 cup finely crumbled queso fresco or feta cheese
- 1 can (4 oz) green chiles (chopped)
- 1/2 cup minced fresh cilantro
- Olive oil spray or you can use olive oil in a little bowl with a brush
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Lime wedges optional
- Sour cream optional
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Pat chicken dry and season with salt and pepper.
- Combine the chicken and enchilada sauce in a medium saucepan & simmer for 10-15 minutes over medium-low heat. Then flip the chicken over, cover and cook for an additional 10-15 minutes until chicken reaches 160-165 degrees with an instant-read thermometer.
- get full recipe >> CLICK HERE