Miss Cindy's Cheeseburger Pie!
This recipe is one of my family's favorites! Who doesn't love a good cheeseburger?? Not only does it taste like a cheeseburger from a local drive through, but it's MUCH cheaper--about $1.20 a person. So if the holidays left your wallet a little empty, you might want to try this one out! It's SOO easy. Don't be intimidated by the crust-- I use canned crescent rolls! Serve it with a side salad and you have a quick easy meal your family will love!
- 1 can crescent rolls
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion, OR 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/3 cup chopped dill pickle slices
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 2 tablespoons dill pickle juice
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 cups shredded American cheese, divided
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Unroll crescent rolls and press into the bottom and up the sides of an 8 inch pie pan.
- Cook ground beef in a skillet until browned. Drain well.
- Stir in onion, chopped pickle, ketchup and mustard.
- Sprinkle with flour and add pickle juice and milk. Cook and stir until thickened and bubbly.
- Remove from heat and add 1 cup of shredded cheese.
- Pour into the prepared crust and bake for 15 minutes, or until edges of crust are golden brown.
- Remove from oven and top with remaining cup of cheese. Let stand until cheese melts.
- Garnish with extra ketchup, mustard and pickle slices.
full recipes click here