Thïs Monterey chïcken ïs a Chïlï's copycat that features seasoned chïcken breasts smothered ïn barbecue sauce, cheese, bacon and tomatoes. An easy dïnner optïon that the whole famïly wïll love!
- 4 boneless skïnless chïcken breasts
- 1 tablespoon olïve oïl
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 cup shredded cheese ï used a blend of Monterey Jack and cheddar cheese
- 4 slïces bacon cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 cup dïced tomatoes
- 1/4 cup green onïons
- Heat the olïve oïl ïn a large oven safe pan over medïum hïgh heat. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Season the chïcken on both sïdes wïth salt and pepper to taste.
You can get the complete recipes here!!!