No Peek Chicken
- 1 box Uncle Ben’s Long Grain Wild Rice (original recipe)
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can cream of celery soup
- 1 can water
Chicken breasts or tenders
- In a greased 9 x 13 pan, mix the box of rice, cans of celery and mushroom soup and
- one can of water. I always add the extra can of water because I like moist rice.
- Arrange the raw chicken on top of the rice mixture….
- Cover and seal with foil……
- Bake at 350 degrees for 2 1/2 hours and “Don’t Peek!”
full recipes > here