- 2 cups Almond Flour (200 g)
- 2 tbsp Coconut Flour
- 2 tsp Stevia Powder
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 4 oz Melted Unsalted Butter (112 g)
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup Heavy Cream (240 cc)
- 2 tbsp Stevia Powder
- 8 oz Cream Cheese (Room Temp)
- 10 oz Mascarpone Cheese (Room Temp)
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 cup Strong Coffee (Room Temp) (120 cc)
- 2 tbsp Rum (Omit if you want to go completely sugar free)
- 1 tsp Liquid Stevia
- 1 - 2 tbsp Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- Cut parchment paper into a rectangle a little bigger than 16 x 8 inch (40 x 20 cm). Fold it to make two 8 inch (20 cm) squares. (This is because I built up tiramisu in an 8 inch square baking dish. Change the size according to your dish.)
- Preheat the oven to 180 C / 350 F.
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl. Mix well until a soft dough forms.
- Place the dough onto the parchment paper. Evenly press within the rectangle
- Cut the dough into half along the folding line of parchment paper. Then cut each square into 12 pieces
- Bake for 15 - 20 minutes. (* See the Recipe Notes below.)
- Let cool completely. (They are a bit brittle and hard to handle when warm.
- In a large bowl, beat the heavy cream and stevia until stiff peaks form. Transfer to the fridge.
- In a separate bowl, cream the cream cheese. Add the mascarpone and stir well to combine. Add the vanilla and stir well.
- Fold in the whipped heavy cream into the cream cheese mixture in 2 - 3 parts.
- In a small bowl, mix well the coffee, rum and liquid stevia.
- Arrange half (12 pieces) of the cookies into the bottom of an 8 inch (20 cm) square dish. Spoon half of the coffee syrup all over them. Then, spread half of the filling over the cookies into an even layer. (* Optional: If you want to decorate the top later, reserve some of the filling mixture before spreading it.)
- Arrange the remaining cookies over the filling and spoon the remaining coffee syrup over them. Spread the remaining filling over the cookies into an even layer.
- (Optional: Place the reserved filling mixture into a piping bag and pipe over the tiramisu as you like.)
- Generously dust with cocoa powder.
- Cover with plastic wrap and chill for 6 hours (or preferably overnight).